Hello my name is Verinanika Norma Jelita from Eleven Networking Three (Everest), you can call me Nika  I come from vocational high school telkom malang,
this time I will share  Mystory about my experience at Mozilla in particular classes Wikufest 2013 This is it
......... :))
 
                                   me :) on FirstDay #wikufest3


Today, 24 January 2013 wikufest come back to the theme of " Techno Startup "
many options available that consists of several class sessions .
I was lucky this time , I get mozilla class .
I am interested in this class because I wanted to know more about mozilla
and I am mozillian . I get 2 classes that discuss mozilla firefox today . but with a different speaker .
Session 3 is as speaker is mas yofie setiawan to the theme of " the Mozilla project - web fwd "
Mas yovy has a hobby  to playing music once the Indonesian Idol  finalist hehe but unfortunately. Mas yovy attend in Mozilla summit 2013 in USA last year, so different with my Senior mbak eriska and mbak deryan they attends in Santa Clara ,San fransisco,

besides this one my speaker, he is very interested in the web design , he's mozillian also but, more senior than me hehe
Here I get a lot of knowledge about mozilla ,
begin with " what is mozilla ?? " up to " Mozilla-Project Web fwd " .
besides we got our knowledge as a participant in lagsung also be asked to mentor , fun is not it ? hehe

The first begins with a chat and video call with one of the mozilla from Indonesia but living in germany .. wow I'm amazed I wanted to like him . name " mas Romi " . a mozillian also like me and mas yofie
mas Romi is a software engineer
in this session I had the opportunity to ask questions directly to the mas romi on how to start up mozilla 's here I get a link to the "What can i do for mozilla " here I can know what I can do for mozilla and how to start up for mozilla :) hehe I was very fortunate to be able to talk to him
mas yofie then describes the mozilla project on the web.
such as web maker and web fwd
so here is perfect for students who want to know and learn coding also makes web.
not only access it just "Stop so friendly" he said mas yofie
The second web fwd usually helps mentor to invest in the business world as well as for web development.
I using that time to ask and answer questions mentor given
I get a lot of prizes too lo mozilla for example stickers, kumi Papertoy,
 should I also get t-shirts , because my answer is wrong so i lost that t-shirts
but I get a t-shirt in class Firefox Student's ambassador in session 4 :)
This My Capture  :)


                         Beauty Marchandise,Thanks Mozilla ,Thanks Wikufest2014 :)


                                 I found on mas yofie twitter, thanks mas yofie :)


I have a dream to attend on mozilla summit 3 years again :D such as mbak derryan and mbak eriska.
thanks Wikufest,thanks mozilla :) i love youuu haha see you on next year in Wikufest  2015  see you to for Mas yofie tomorrow in session 1, and see you with my post next time guys :)